501c3 Tax Letter
Standards of Conduct
In order to create a healthy recovery environment for all attending activities at Lambda Phoenix Center (LPC), these Standards of Conduct apply to everyone while on site:
The following actions or activities Are * NOT * allowed on LPC property:
- Commission of any unlawful act.
- Physically or verbally threatening or harassing any person in any way.
- Using sexually explicit language, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs that are likely to upset or disturb the peace of members or visitors of LPC.
- Engaging in sexual behavior.
- Unaccompanied minors (under the age of 18). Note: Unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying property of LPC, its members or visitors.
- Possession, use, or sale of alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons or contraband.
- Soliciting, for any purpose, including asking for money, contributions or donations unless such activity has been approved by the LPC Board of Directors.
- Assembling for the purpose of disturbing the public peace.
- Shaving or bathing in the rest rooms.
- Fighting, disrupting other activities, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive or dangerous to others, the designated activities or the business of operating LPC.
- LPC meeting groups are not to be disturbed by any other activity in the Center; individuals outside the meeting rooms are asked to keep any noise, including conversational noise, to a minimum level. Audio from any device (including portable radios, computers, music players, televisions, cell phones, other electronic devices, or musical instruments) are to be off during meetings.
- Use of camera equipment on site unless such activity has been previously approved by the LPC Board.
- Smoking inside of the building. Smoking outside of the building within 20 feet of any entrance to the building.
- Leaving unattended group funds, personal belongings or possessions on site without prior authorization from LPC.
- Using the LPC facility without prior Board approval or for other than its intended purpose.
- Bringing animals onto Lambda Center property, with the exception of service animals in the company of, and trained to assist, people with disabilities.
Use of Lambda Phoenix Center is a privilege, not a right; individuals who cannot or will not comply with the Standards of Conduct may be denied access to the Center.
Thank you for keeping these guidelines in mind while visiting LPC. We appreciate your help in ensuring that all visitors and members of LPC have a positive experience while using our facilities.
Any unlawful activities will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Receive Text Messages
Lambda Board meeting, 3 pm.
Lambda Board meeting, 3 pm.